Sunday, June 22, 2008

Thing # 3

AAAHHH.. what am I doing?? haha, I have no idea if I'm doing this right, but the little comments in the directions (like "you can do this.. yes you can") are encouraging! :)

Anywho, after creating a new yahoo account, I finally managed to create my Avatar and post it. I chose to go with the girl wrapped up in a blanket relaxing in her living room (i.e. a favorite thing of mine to do). However, I don't have brown hair, but the confusion that went along with figuring that one out and changing it to blonde were beyond me.

Needless to say, I do feel good about having accomplished what's complete so far. Is that sad?? or do some of you feel the same way? I've looked at a few other blogs and they all look really good. Hopefully, with time I will get better and more comfortable with the process. Until then, happy blogging!

3 comments:

VWB said...

to address the "blonde" issue...if you go back to the avatar page...next to some of the "heads" where you are picking hair are little boxes of color...if you click on one, the color of the style will change! not every hairstyle has color choices!

Grendel said...

Not to worry--just change your real hair to match your avatar! No, wait. The kickball captains won't like that solution!

musicislife said...

Yes, you will get more comfortable. The avatar was really hard for me and I just decided she didn't have to look like me. The point was getting it to that blog page! I'm on thing 12 now and I'm getting more confident. Don't give up!